X-Cite Vitae Biomedical OEM LED Illuminators
X-Cite Vitae™ offers innovative illumination solutions with custom design capabilities and best-in-class manufacturing quality to meet the most demanding OEM medical and diagnostic applications such as endoscopy, surgical visualization and headlamp systems. We work closely with project teams to understand their requirements, and apply our extensive expertise in lighting technology to develop custom solutions that exceed expectations.
- Proven expertise in developing innovative solutions for fluorescence applications
- Optimized optics for light delivery
- Thermal management design for maximum stability and lifetime
- Best-in-class delivery, product reliability and customer service
- X-Cite Vitae 6 Flexible Multi-Wavelength – this multi-wavelength system features high output power while boasting efficient thermal management features to maximize spectral breadth while offering excellent stability. Up to six LEDs can be used with excitation filters for various imaging, analytical, and diagnostic applications. The X-Cite Vitae 6 supports wavelengths ranging from 360-740 nm and is capable of high-speed color switching and digital or analog control.
- X-Cite Vitae FOI Configurable Fiber Optic Illumination System – the FOI is an ideal LED light source for various OEM medical applications. Thanks to its compact and configurable design, this includes surgical microscopy, endoscopy, and headlamp systems. It produces white light at a high lumen level and comes with high CRI options. It also features a variety of control and coupling possibilities to provide a flexible illumination platform that integrates seamlessly with your specific application.
- X-Cite Vitae LED Fiber Optic Illuminators – Excelitas manufactures custom fiber optic light sources with convenience and speed to market in mind. These illuminators come with high light output and are easy to configure to support various medical lighting applications.
- X-Cite Vitae vIR and vIR+ – consisting of versatility and unrivaled, this LED illuminator series is designed to aid high-precision medical illumination and diagnostic applications.
- X-Cite Vitae wL – featuring a usable wavelength range between 370-700 nm, the wL provides unparalleled illumination capabilities that cater to a diverse range of popular fluorescent proteins and fluorophores. Coupling options are integrated through highly engineered direct coupling options or a liquid light guide, providing uniform illumination solutions in the absence of mechanical vibrations.
- Surgical visualization
- Fluorescence scanning systems
- Digital mirror devices (DMD)
- Fluorescence imaging
- Biomarker detection
- Surgical headlamps