SS-OCT Lasers and Systems
Our Axsun™ Swept-Source Optical Coherence Tomography (SS-OCT) laser engines are known industry-wide for best-in-class performance and unmatched reliability. System developers, manufacturers, researchers, and entrepreneurs turn to Excelitas when they need a high-quality, reliable swept-source OCT laser engine that meets or exceeds requirements in applications ranging from medical diagnostics to industrial inspection and quality control. Axsun tunable lasers are deployed in thousands of systems around the world and have logged billions of operating hours. Axsun OCT data acquisition (DAQ) boards combine seamlessly with our tunable lasers to provide a compact and integrated solution with industry-standard Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe, or Camera Link interfaces. Our products are compatible with a variety of scanners and are designed to be modular, flexible, and rapidly scalable.
- High-Speed SS-OCT Tunable Laser Engines - enabling cutting-edge performance in next-generation OCT systems is our line of high-speed SS-OCT engines that provide an unrivaled balance of output power, tuning bandwidth, coherence length, and sweep speed. Our laser platform has become the leading choice for other OCT brands and system vendors operating in multiple medical and non-medical markets through their unique design.
- OCT Data Acquisition Boards - DAQ boards offered by Excelitas are designed and optimized for SS-OCT systems powered by our market-leading swept laser. Using our Integrated Engine solution, clients can eliminate unknowns in their processes by working with a reliable solution that allows them to focus their much-needed resources on specific applications and provide an excellent end-user experience.
- Analysis of samples with high water content
- Retinal imaging
- Intraoral & dental imaging
- Ophthalmic imaging of anterior chamber
- Cardiovascular and endoscopic imaging
- Laser-weld monitoring
- In-line inspection for industrial products
- High-resolution imaging
- Wafer thickness measurement and profiling
- Low-cost imaging systems